Owning rats, or as some say, being owned by rats, is a journey. For me it began with being intensely rat-phobic to where I am now, rat-obsessed (ok, i admit it).

 




Pocket Lap Blanket for Tunnelers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tunnelers are what I call my rats who like to tunnel under things. They are the pushy little rats who insist on shoving their head between your calves to tunnel through, rather than just go over. These are also the rats who seem to like to chew great big holes in your couch and pull out all the stuffing so they can tunnel deep inside.

I have a couple of tunnelers and a patched futon that no one has been allowed on since I patched it. Linda B. from The Crafty Rat came up with a new blanket prototype, a pocket lap blanket, and I decided to buy one and give it a try to see if it might be a way to keep my naughty little girls from chewing holes in my sofa.

So far, so good. Pickles tried it out today and absolutely loved it. Dinky will be my next tester. The boys are not real tunnelers and didn't do much but pee on it (making it smell absolutely wonderful to Pickles, I'm sure!). And Pickles liked it much better when it wasn't on my lap. The size is perfect for my girls; big enough to adventure around in and small enough to fit next to me on the couch.

Linda doesn't have this on her website yet, but I'm sure if you're interested she would be willing to make one.

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “Pocket Lap Blanket for Tunnelers”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

  • I'm eileen2000
  • Portland, OR, United States
  • My profile

 

archives

blogs and webcams

organizations and forums

find a rat

health and care

history and folklore

 

subscribe:
ATOM 0.3