Owning rats, or as some say, being owned by rats, is a journey. For me it began with being intensely rat-phobic to where I am now, rat-obsessed (ok, i admit it).

 




The Prisoner update Sunday, November 20, 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Parole denied.

We attempted to reunite the prisoner with Pickles, the only rat friend she has (make that had). She immediately attacked Pickles and went after her relentlessly and Pickles wasn't having it. Pickles had her mean face on and was seriously fighting back. We were planning on putting them in a separate cage together but that is not going to happen.

I guess we are going to put Bailey in her own cage and put her next to the other rats' cages so she can at least not be totally isolated from them. I am not looking forward to having to clean 3 cages but I don't know what else to do.

On the plus side, Bailey is bonding more with John and I. I guess she figures we're better than nothing.

Labels:


0 Responses to “The Prisoner update Sunday, November 20, 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

  • I'm eileen2000
  • Portland, OR, United States
  • My profile

 

archives

blogs and webcams

organizations and forums

find a rat

health and care

history and folklore

 

subscribe:
ATOM 0.3