Owning rats, or as some say, being owned by rats, is a journey. For me it began with being intensely rat-phobic to where I am now, rat-obsessed (ok, i admit it).

 




Buster Brown is a Momma's Boy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, I know I shouldn't encourage it and I try not to. I really do. But he is so sweet. He climbs down my shirt and snuggles up close to me. He makes the tiniest little bruxing sounds and sometimes he peeks out and looks right at me and I can see in his face that he feels safe and happy. He is just different than the other boys.

He likes to play. He'll even rough-house and wrassle sometimes, but most of the time he likes to snuggle. And what's wrong with that, anyway?!

I love my tiny little momma's boy. When he gets a little older his dark points should become somewhat more noticeable. Isn't he a pretty boy?

Labels:


0 Responses to “Buster Brown is a Momma's Boy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

  • I'm eileen2000
  • Portland, OR, United States
  • My profile

 

archives

blogs and webcams

organizations and forums

find a rat

health and care

history and folklore

 

subscribe:
ATOM 0.3