Owning rats, or as some say, being owned by rats, is a journey. For me it began with being intensely rat-phobic to where I am now, rat-obsessed (ok, i admit it).

 




Wists Social Bookmarking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thought I'd give a shout-out to Wists. One guy does this in his spare time and he is super nice and responsive and always improving the site. Wists is what's called a social bookmarking site. It allows communities to form around shared information.

So, for instance, if you and a group of people are interested in the same thing, lets just say.....RATS!...you can share your bookmarks, include a picture, put in keywords and write your own description of the website, and if you see someone else's website that you like you can click to add it to your own list.

I am a visual person and looking at my bookmark lists was getting impossible. This is way more manageable and interesting. I have an "Add to Wists" shortcut right on my browser menu bar. The image at the top left of this post is a screenshot of one of my entries.

If you are interested in rats, art or teaching you can check out my links at http://wists.com/eileen2000. You get to them by clicking on show tags at the top and then click on the word rat, art or teaching (or anything else that strikes your fancy).

And think about joining. Its free, the guy who runs it is a really nice person and its an easy way to share good rat websites, besides being a great way to keep track of what you already have bookmarked.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Wists Social Bookmarking”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

  • I'm eileen2000
  • Portland, OR, United States
  • My profile

 

archives

blogs and webcams

organizations and forums

find a rat

health and care

history and folklore

 

subscribe:
ATOM 0.3