Owning rats, or as some say, being owned by rats, is a journey. For me it began with being intensely rat-phobic to where I am now, rat-obsessed (ok, i admit it).

 




The Pez-o-matic 2000


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I cannot describe to you how much I adore these girls. I am babystruck. I love every move they make, every cute look, every sweet kiss. It is too much for words or pictures to adequately convey, but here's a picture, or two. I present for your viewing pleasure my sweet little Pezmerelda, Pezebel, Pez-o-matic 2000...

Labels:


3 Responses to “The Pez-o-matic 2000”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    She really does look like a pez dispenser, what a babe!

  3. Blogger eileen2000 

    the little rascal is sitting on my shoulder reading this and bruxing her approval of your comments.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

  • I'm eileen2000
  • Portland, OR, United States
  • My profile

 

archives

blogs and webcams

organizations and forums

find a rat

health and care

history and folklore

 

subscribe:
ATOM 0.3