Owning rats, or as some say, being owned by rats, is a journey. For me it began with being intensely rat-phobic to where I am now, rat-obsessed (ok, i admit it).

 




I love IKEA because IKEA loves rats


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Where can you go to buy stuffed rats and rat sheets and rat wrapping paper?

IKEA! All year long.

Are these cute little mice-wannabe's? Are they frightening blood encrusted snarling rodents?

NO. They are adorable rats just like our pets.

Minnen Råtta (roughly translated as Rat Memento or Souvenir).

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “I love IKEA because IKEA loves rats”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

  • I'm eileen2000
  • Portland, OR, United States
  • My profile

 

archives

blogs and webcams

organizations and forums

find a rat

health and care

history and folklore

 

subscribe:
ATOM 0.3